Monday, April 30, 2007

What I'm working on

I just got finished with samples for the Summer images from The Cat's Pajamas! You are going to love them :) There are some really unique designs including surfing and BBQ themes! Alma will be posting the new designs on her site very soon....


When I had my trip to Archiver's last week I picked up a couple of fun pieces to try out. One is a blank wooden block, about 4" square. I'm thinking I'll decorate it with photos and embellies and see what happens - it's a fun way to try out a bunch of new patterned paper! I also picked up a huge "t" (by EK Success) which will look great in my scrap room....

We got our new vacuum cleaner yesterday - a Dyson, at long last :) Way cool....I vacuumed the whole house when we got home, and couldn't believe the stuff it picked up. I also love that I can stand the vacuum at the bottom of the stairs and the wand reaches all the way up to the top - no more balancing on the stairs! Yep, I'm easily pleased.


5 comments:

Unknown April 30, 2007 at 7:43 AM  

My mom has a Dyson and she swears by it.

Benita April 30, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

I love my Dyson, too! Now I'm trying to convince my dh that I need a second one for upstairs :)

Anonymous April 30, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

Glad all is back on track! SO jealous about the Dyson. I want one! I was just vacuuming last night and cursing at my Dirt Devil! It's picky. It only picks up what it wants to!

Yellow Fence April 30, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

You are going to love your new vacuum! I can't wait to see what you do with your wood block.

Shannon

Bonita Rose April 30, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

congrats on the new cleaning machine!