Saturday, April 28, 2007

Thankful. In no particular order...

Thankful that we have electricity and water at home tonight.
Thankful that I got my hair cut this afternoon - no more "shaggy dog" look!
Thankful that I'm going shopping for a new vacuum cleaner tomorrow!
Thankful that we're having homemade chili and french bread for dinner.
Thankful that we will all be sleeping in our own beds tonight.
Thankful that I have 3 more weeks to prepare for Nattie's sleepover (originally planned for tonight).
Thankful that I TiVo'd the reruns of "Rescue Me" on F/X.
Thankful that we have neighbors who are concerned about us and are real people.
Thankful that I may actually have my surgery this week (sleep-apnea related) and that Iain may get some relief from my snoring :)
Thankful that I received my Ali Edwards kit in the mail yesterday!

What are you thankful for this weekend?

2 comments:

Alma de la Rosa April 29, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

I am thankful that you are having a good Sunday with electricity

Jill April 29, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Drat! It ate my comment again!

OK I said something like:

Good list! Electricity & water should always be right up there at the top! Food too! :-) My sweet kids, my family, my friends. :-) :-) :-)