Monday, April 30, 2007

Is this what I need?

From Janet's blog (Of Cats and Cardstock), there was a fun activity using Google. I googled "Toni needs" and here's what came up:

Toni needs to release a live concert DVD
Toni needs careful, daily monitoring and meticulous veterinary care
Toni needs to get some new friends in the biz
Toni needs to know about her involvement with newcomers
Toni needs to go to Nassau and do the feeding scuba with the reef sharks
Toni needs some real support

Which should I take care of first? I'm thinking the live concert DVD :) LOL!!

What do you need?

3 comments:

Janet April 30, 2007 at 6:49 PM  

Love it! I'd go for the live DVD, too, although the sharks sound fun. I got such a kick out of this...Glad you did, too! Janet

Jill April 30, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

I'm going to say releasing a live concert DVD or the reef sharks sounds WAY more fun than careful, daily monitoring!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to try that. :-)

Melissa April 30, 2007 at 10:48 PM  

lol that is too funny! now Ive gotta go try that ;)