Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday ramblings....




Today's Two Peas Blog Challenge is: "blog about character traits in people that totally annoy you". Hmmm...where do I start? One character trait I dislike is people who think they are so much better than everyone else. For example, at dd's old school in CA there was a set of moms who looked right down their noses at the other moms and kids, and didn't hide it at all. How sad for them to feel so insecure. It reminded me of middle school behavior...grrr! Another trait I dislike is dishonesty, for obvious reasons. I always tell my kids that lying doesn't get you anywhere except in deeper trouble :)
The layout above is for a CJ titled "Confessions of a Scrapaholic". We all had to do a layout about our reasons for scrapping and where we scrap :)
Maybe the power will come back on today? This will be day 5....and counting....




3 comments:

Jill April 28, 2007 at 10:40 AM  

Yeah, that is sad. :-( The layouts are really pretty & I love those little yellow star bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen April 28, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

Nice job with the layouts and *fingers crossed* for your power!

Unknown April 28, 2007 at 1:23 PM  

cute layouts!