Saturday, April 21, 2007

Surprise in the mail :)

I got an awesome surprise in the mail yesterday! A copy of "Just Cards Volume V" from Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine with 14 of my cards in there! I sent them a bunch of work several months ago and had forgotten all about it, so that made the surprise even better!

Most of my work in there is using stamps from The Cat's Pajamas and there are a few others with products from Hampton Art Stamps and Hero Arts. I just loooove surprises in the mail!

I've been working hard on reorganizing my scrap room. I had 2 tables in there but I needed more storage space so Iain moved one of the tables down to the basement. I picked up some more storage drawers and I'm about 2/3 done...I feel like I can breathe easier in there already! This week I have to finish up my 3 Circle Journal layouts - we're heading for that time of the month again...

6 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2007 at 11:45 AM  

14 cards! Amazing! What a great surprise!

Sarah April 21, 2007 at 5:10 PM  

congratulations!

CircesMagic April 21, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

Congrats on getting published!

Godelieve April 21, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

14!! Congratulations!

Noelia April 22, 2007 at 1:44 PM  

14 cards in one single publication!!
Congrats! That's huge!

Anonymous April 23, 2007 at 8:09 PM  

Congrats on all the pubs!!