Check out this gorgeous red fox who has taken to hanging out in our yard at dusk....just beautiful! S/he comes and sits in the trees, just looking in at our house. Of course, it drives the cats crazy :) Between watching the fox and the birds, they don't get much rest right now!
We found a really nice park right next to Nattie's school. I took Jamie there a couple of times last week and was able to get some fun photos of him goofing around. His favorite thing was the tire swing because it twisted around: "twisty, Mama, twisty!!"
Monday, April 23, 2007
And a few random questions from the Monday Madness blog:
1. Name a song you know most (or all) of the words to. "Somebody to Love" by Queen
2. Name a movie that you have watched more than once and would watch again. "The Thomas Crown Affair" (Pierce Brosnan)
3. Have you ever read a book more than once? Please share. "The Other Boleyn Girl" by Philippa Gregory; read it several years ago when it was first released and re-read it this year before reading the sequel "The Boleyn Inheritance".
4. Share an inspirational quote with us."Only a few things are really important" - Marie Dressler.
5. What day of the week does (or did) your birthday fall on this year? Friday, December 28.
6. Have you ever bought a book or cd or movie more than once because you forgot you bought it already? There have been a few CD's I've purchased on iTunes, forgetting that I have them in our collection, particularly older ones.