Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Beauty tips...

Two Peas Blog Challenge for today: share your favorite beauty tips :)


I am not a big wearer of make up, but I do have a routine that I stick to - most days! I am a big believer in moisturizer and I use Olay Regenerist Serum morning and night on my face. I also use Vaseline Intensive Care lotion everywhere else; it's great for those pesky dry patches that appear in the winter, especially here in CO. And once a week I use the pore strips from Biore. Love those things!

I'm only 35, but my hair is about 50% gray. For years I fought coloring it, but I know now that when I let the color grow out I seem to age by about 10 years! Also, being English, I have very pale skin - freckles and all, so I have to be vigilant about sunscreen (probably more than I am, LOL!). You'll see from the photo that the kids also got that British complexion...

And this week I am back on the exercise wagon. I have walked 3.5 miles every morning this week and already I feel better. I hate doing the work, but I love the feeling I have for the rest of the day and I know that I will love it even more in a month or two when I can fit into some other clothes in my closet!


2 comments:

Bonita Rose April 18, 2007 at 7:37 PM  

u look wonderful!

Noelia April 18, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

I too have to say that moisturizing is the one thing I do every day without fault. I've been moisturizing since I was 13! Great photo of yourself and your family : )