Friday, April 27, 2007

Perspective...






I've been able to browse a little more on the message boards over at Two Peas while staying here in the hotel...reading about issues such as a lady whose child is terminally ill, people who have lost jobs, or had their belongings destroyed in a house fire.
These situations make ours look not too bad at all. Really, all that's happened is that we have no electricity or water right now, but at least we're lucky enough to know that at some point it will be turned back on, and that we can afford to put ourselves up in a hotel while we wait to return home.
As a result, I'm feeling pretty thankful this Friday morning.
Here's a layout for a Circle Journal I worked on earlier this week: the title is "What I Know For Sure" (the owner is a big fan of Oprah's magazine column), so I split my layout into two sections - What Oprah Knows For Sure and What Toni Knows For Sure. Take a peek and see what you think :)

4 comments:

Anonymous April 27, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

Those pages look great. Great idea. I hope you get power soon!

Unknown April 27, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Great pages!!! Dana

Bonita Rose April 27, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

I absolutely love this idea!

Janet April 30, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

Beautiful pages. Your journaling is great and will be so meaningful down the road! Janet