Friday, April 13, 2007

r...e...l...a...x...


The challenge on Two Peas today is to describe your favorite relaxing activity. Mine is pretty easy: anything where I am alone in the peace and quiet. I love it when Iain takes the kids out in the morning and doesn't come back till dinnertime :) With his travel schedule for work, I cherish that alone time. If I have that amount of time to myself in one day, I'll usually clean up a little then head up to my scrap room and work on circle journals, printing photos, my own scrapbooks, or tidying up the mess from other projects! I'll have a nice quiet lunch, perhaps watch something from my TiVo list, then get right back to creating.


Before I know it, everyone is home and I feel recharged again :)

4 comments:

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) April 13, 2007 at 9:38 AM  

I love these cards. I have a bunch of tea I was gonna send to the troops but this would be such a kewl way to do it. Can you please tell me where you got the template for the teabag holder you used?

Thanks

Bonita Rose April 13, 2007 at 11:14 AM  

wow..those cards are just dandy.. love those teas too.. want my address? lol... love how you relax.. I value my me time too.... just love it.

Jill April 14, 2007 at 12:24 PM  

That empty house feeling is nice, isn't it? Neat cards too!

Noelia April 16, 2007 at 1:24 PM  

I like to relax the same way. What a great idea to incorporate tea bags on your cards. I most likely will lift your idea as I'm a tea lover :)