Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Latest projects...

I just mailed my 3 circle journals off for their April round :) Next up for me is the Summer line from The Cat's Pajamas :) I received them from Alma last week and can't wait to get some time to play with them and make up some samples! Once again, Alma has come up with some very unique ideas...keep checking her site here for the official release of the stamps!


Nattie's friend Vivian stayed with us for a couple of days during her visit from California. The girls hadn't seen each other since we moved in October, but watching them play together it seemed as if they had never been apart. I made the most of the beautiful day to take some pics of the kids. Nattie and Jamie both go back to school today. I have to say, I am ready for a little peace and quiet, even if it is just for a couple of hours this afternoon when Jamie is at preschool. My school class finished yesterday, so my plan for this afternoon is as follows:
  • take Jamie to school
  • come home
  • make cup of tea
  • sit on couch until it's...
  • time to pick Jamie up from school :)




3 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

Enjoy the peace and quiet!

EquineSpirit April 3, 2007 at 12:21 PM  

Sounds like ya have a nice quiet afternoon ahead of you! ENJOY!

Jill April 3, 2007 at 2:09 PM  

Oooh...sounds like a nice day!!!!! Enjoy!