Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring birthday card - and favorite movie lines :)


It's a beautiful Spring day here in Conifer, so I thought I'd post a Spring card. This one is made with stamps from justjohanna, like yesterday's.
The blog challenge on Two Peas today is to write about your favorite line from a movie. That's a tough one! The first one that springs to mind is the classic "we're gonna need a bigger boat" from "Jaws" :) Others I like are:


  • "Do you wanna dance? Or do you wanna dance?" - Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan) in "The Thomas Crown Affair"

  • "I don't want Fop! I'm a Dapper Dan man!" - Everett McGill (George Clooney) in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"

  • "Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the *&^&^*# car" - Mr. Wolf (Harvey Keitel) in "Pulp Fiction"

I looooooove movies; Iain and I have a great DVD collection. We also have a little game where whenever we choose to watch a DVD we have to take turns choosing - and the other one has to watch whatever is picked (Iain threatens me with "The Great Escape" and I hold "The Sound of Music" over his head, LOL!).

1 comments:

CircesMagic April 4, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

LOL at Pulp Fiction...I'll have a Royal with Cheese!