Tuesday, January 04, 2011

TCP Tuesday Inspiration!




Happy New Year! I'm your hostess for our first TCP Tuesday challenge of 2011 - and we're starting with an inspiration piece - this cute knitted hat from Little Missmatched. I took the "knitted" part and it made me think of The Cat's Pajamas' Divine Twine - so I pierced and stitched, and pierced and stitched some more to highlight this fun stamp set that will be available in just a couple of weeks (it's called "Got Love").
To play along (and be in with a chance to be the first Swanky Stamper of 2011), link your card to the post on Alma's blog and share your creation with us! If you're posting on Splitcoast Stampers, the keyword is TCPTUES140. Have fun!!

2 comments:

Heather January 4, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

Adorable card! I love the penguin and how you paper pieced the hearts.

JessicaK January 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM  

The soft tones work so well with this card. Love this pengui!