Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Supply Challenge for TCPTUES141


Hi all, here we are starting a week of TCP Sneak Peeks to show off the brand new stamps coming next week from The Cat's Pajamas! Today Jen is our hostess and she's challenging us to use up our ribbon stash - but to use it for anything but a bow!
I used the soon-to-be-released "Bear Hugs" set. Isn't this little guy adorable? For my ribbon technique I simply attached loops of ribbon like little "tabs" on the left-hand side. I really like how it turned out! Thanks, Jen, for the challenge! Don't forget to upload your fabulous creations to Alma's blog so that we can all see what you've done with your ribbon - and your TCP stamp stash! HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

Lisa H. January 14, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

great textured paper. love the ribbon tabs and the sweet little bear!

April January 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

I have been looking over your blog and I love your cards! This little bear card is so cute! I visited all around Scotland 3 summers ago! Loved every minute. We were in Edinburgh when the fringe was there. We saw the Military Tattoo. I really want to go back!

JessicaK January 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

Very cool idea to integrate the ribbon strips.