Friday, September 03, 2010

You're a Whale of a Friend :)


I am so glad it's Friday! Like many people, I have Monday off, so I am looking forward to getting some stamping done over the weekend - including playing with my new TCP stamps for the upcoming release in less than 2 weeks!
So, for my TCP Tuesday card inspired by Leigh's sketch I pulled out my "Whale of a Time" set and paper-pieced the whale with some Basic Grey patterned paper :) I added some stitching with TCP's Divine Twine, and here's the result....
Have a happy, safe weekend!

3 comments:

Linda Nicholson September 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Adorable card Toni! I like how you flipped the sketch and all the pretty and pink floirishy paper? Geesh, just two weeks to a new release? Can't wait to see!

Linda

Leigh OBrien September 7, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

I didn't see this before and I just love it! Terrific take on the sketch, Toni!

Alma de la Rosa September 9, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

How fun this is. So Yellow Submarine. LOVES IT.