Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A little inspiration...




This week I'm your hostess for TCP Tuesday, and for our inspiration piece I have a picture with a back-to-school vibe :) For my card I used the pattern as my background and I played with the stamp of this spooky little lady who'll be available next week as part of TCP's next stamp release! The Cat Pack has been having lots of fun playing with the new sets...check out our blogs throughout the week for more of the new sets!
Remember, if you're playing along and posting your creation in the Splitcoast Stampers gallery, the keyword is TCPTUES125. And as always, don't forget to link your card to Alma's inlinkz gallery so that you can be considered for the next Swanky Stamper of the Month! Have fun!

7 comments:

Lisa H. September 7, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

soooo sweet. love the layout and that cute little witchy!

Anonymous September 7, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

cute, cute

SNW

JessicaK September 7, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Lovely card and inspiration. At first glance, I was like, what is she nibbling on! Ack! And then I realized, she was probably just holding her little witch kitty. Whew!

Linda Nicholson September 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Great inspiration piece Toni! Loved how you were inspired by the spiral of the pencils!

I love how vintagy (is that a word) the colors you chose lends to this card! Super cute new image too!

Linda

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com September 7, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

What a fab take on the inspiration photo. Just love how you recreated the pinking effect.

Jessi Fogan September 8, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

How adorable is that little witchy? I love your layout - draws the eyes right in :)

Unknown September 13, 2010 at 1:22 AM  

The composition of this card is so unique... i love it!