Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring has sprung!


Hi all, I hope you're having a great weekend :) I'm back with another Springtime card made using the super new stamps from The Cat's Pajamas. This set is called "Blow" - doesn't the bunny look peaceful lying down on the mushroom?
Only 6 weeks of school left until Summer break - I can't believe it! Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be in the office next year or not - our district has had to cut millions of dollars for this coming year (like many other districts throughout the country), and one secretarial position has been cut from each high school. Those displaced secretaries, because of their seniority, need jobs and as a result all of us who took on our position in the past year have been cut. I am very sad; I love my job, as I'm sure you all know. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I am on a recall list for a year...

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins April 18, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

Beautiful card! Love the red, orange, green color combo and that cute bunny relaxing. :)

So sorry to hear about the job. That seems to be more and more common. *sigh* I do hope things start turning around soon. My fingers are crossed that you get the call back.

Tracey April 18, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

So sorry to hear about the job Toni. Fingers crossed good news will come!!

Love your card! The colours are fabulous!! xx

jillconyers April 19, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Such a cute card and I love the happy colors. Good luck with the job situation. Sadly so many people are in the same position. My fingers are crossed too :)

Unknown April 20, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

I'm crossing fingers, toes, eyes, arms, legs (no-I don't have to pee) and anything else than I can cross & not fall down!!!