Monday, April 12, 2010

New Release Blog Hop from The Cat's Pajamas!




Well...it's that time again :) It's TCP Tuesday along with a blog hop to celebrate the release of brand new stamps from The Cat's Pajamas! Since I'm the hostess this week, I get to kick off the blog hop - and it's an inspiration challenge. Use this hip bedding set from Target as your inspiration, and show us what you come up with! You can start here for the hop, and as you jump from blog to blog you'll get to see tons of terrific samples that the Cat Pack has created for your viewing pleasure!



For my card I used the "Hola Tequila" set - those penguins are back! I love the dots on the bedding, and chose patterned paper with dots to make my card. I also added some stitching with some terrific linen embroidery thread that Alma is carrying - it's easy to work with, and fuzz-free, so it's perfect for using on cards :) And now...it's time for you to hop over to Ana's blog for your next stop - tell her I sent you! Have a great day - and enjoy the fun!

12 comments:

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Love the colors and of course the DOTS! :)

Alma de la Rosa April 12, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Love this Toni! Great card. YOU are an inspiration

Sarah Coggins April 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Fun card, Toni! Great mix of papers and I love those cute little penguins in their sombreros. :)

love2stamp April 12, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

A super cute and festive looking card and stamp set - so fun!

Karrie Baker April 12, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

So fun!!! I love how bright & festive your card is! Miss you!

Chris April 12, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

you gotta love those penguins and your card is so cute.

Sonja "Sony" Christoph April 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

aww Toni this is just darling!!! Love how you did that bottom corner!!!

daisydilly (vicki) April 13, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

love the penquins and the colors. Fantastic card

Lisa T April 13, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Oh so cute, I just love those penguins!

craftymom205 April 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Cute card. Love the penguins.

Cindy Major April 13, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

Wow o wow! I cannot wait to get that set!

Cindy :)

Janet April 17, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Really cute! Love all the details on your card, Toni. It's fun to get inspiration from products like the bedspread!