Tuesday, February 02, 2010

TCPTUES95 - Inspiration!




Hello all, I'm the Hostess this week for TCP Tuesday! I found the inspiration piece at the left for us to play with: you can be inspired by anything about the picture - just let that creativity come out! I liked the color scheme and decided it would be perfect for a Valentine card using the new "Beary Good Year" set coming February 9th from TCP. I used a sketch from the Card Patterns blog.
To play along, simply upload your card to the slide show for this week on Alma's blog. At the end of each month, Alma chooses her favorite from the TCP Tuesday slideshows, and the artist is named the Swanky Stamper for that month. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

5 comments:

Janet February 2, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Adorable! Love the color scheme of your card, and that little bear is just too cute! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, Toni!

Colleen February 2, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Fun inspiration and love what you did with it!

jillconyers February 3, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

Cute card and of course fabulous color choices :)

Winter driving school? I didn't know such a thing existed. Makes total sense but who knew? I think I need to take it!

Maureen February 3, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

Aw, I LOVE both of them! And hey! I can make that beary one too! ;)

I love the cats on the fence... so cute.

Plumptous Pretty August 16, 2023 at 2:09 PM  

Nice blog you havee