Tuesday, December 08, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Stamp Challenge :)


Hi all...TCP Tuesday has rolled around again, and this week Susan is challenging us to make a wintery card :) I decided to post this card as I don't think I showed you a card with this particular image - check out Poochie with his head deep inside the present box (from TCP's "Give A Little" set)! I'm also happy to be able to post a card with warm colors on it - considering that right now the temperature outside is -11! The kids at school haven't had outdoor recess for the past 2 days, since we can't take them out if the temperature is under 20 degrees. Fingers crossed for at least 20 degrees tomorrow...

4 comments:

Lisa December 8, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Wow I never heard about keeping kids in because it's too cold. Guess I've lived to long in the CA bubble. Great card Toni!!

jillconyers December 10, 2009 at 3:45 AM  

It is just now beginning to feel winter-y in Ohio. A little snow and cold cold wind.

Hope you had your 20 degrees day :)

Linda December 10, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Cute card. I hope it warms up for you soon!

Maureen December 11, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

We have hardly any snow, but terribly cold temps; near 40 below C with the windchill. Such a slap in the face after enjoying unseasonably warm weather till these past few days. Love the card and the image!