Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Sketch Challenge!

Happy TCP Tuesday :) This week's Hostess is Jen...click on her blog entry right here to see the fabulous sketch she has created for us! I have made my card, but the light was awful when I got home from school this afternoon - so I will post it tomorrow.

I hope all's well with you! We're heading into the last 3 days of school before a 2-week break. My new job is so much fun; the staff have made me feel extremely welcome and every day I am learning something new! The reception for our retiring secretary (Kathleen) is tomorrow evening; she has been at the school for 16 years, so there will be lots of Marshdale families stopping by to say goodbye to her. Some of the teachers stayed behind after school to decorate it as a surprise for Kathleen in the morning; I can't wait to see her face when she pulls up at 7.30am!

0 comments: