Tuesday, December 01, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Color Challenge!




Hi everyone - we have another TCP Tuesday Color Challenge for you - hosted this week by Joanne :) Jump over to her blog right here to get all the details on playing along. For my card I decided to make a holiday card - I used TCP's "Give A Little" set (I love the bear!). I paper-pieced the bear using some patterned kraft paper by Jillibean Soup. The word "honey" is spelled out using a new alphabet set from TCP - it's called "Coolvetica" and the letters are the perfect size for cards :)

4 comments:

Karrie Baker December 1, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

this is too cute!! I just got my TCP stamps over the weekend. I am looking forward to inking them up SOON!! :)

Tracey December 2, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

This is adorable Toni! Love it!! xx

Maureen December 2, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Aw, how SWEET! (Ha! Literally!)

Now that bear looks familiar... hmmm you are giving me ideas! ;)

Sarah Coggins December 2, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

That little bear is just too cute. :) Love the sparkly details & color combo.