Thursday, December 03, 2009

BRRRRR!


This card made with the new Pure Innocence line of stamps from My Favorite Things is perfect for today! We aren't expected to get above 15 degrees! Yesterday when I got home from work around 4pm the temperature was 5 degrees...
I used the patterned kraft paper by Jillibean Soup on this card, and as you can see, I paper-pieced the little girl's coat, hat, scarf and boots. I added some sparkle to the snow with some Stickles (Frosted Lace). The layout is from the Card Patterns blog (Sketch 42).
It's time for me to head off to work, so I'll catch you later! Stay warm!

8 comments:

Heather December 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

How cute is that! I love the image of the little girl, and the Stickles are a perfect touch!

Brr! I thought it was cold here in the 40's...stay warm!!

Maureen December 3, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

I just LOVE your paper piecing Toni! So very cute!

Keep warm! We are very frigid here too today, for a change! A little snow has fallen, but far less than we are used to at this time of year.

Lisa December 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

So love this card!!!! Going to go and check out MFT for that stamp.

Lisa

Lisa Foster December 3, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Oh how CUTE!!! Try not to freeze your tootsies off!
Hugs,
Lisa

Tracey December 3, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

I love this Toni! These PI images are just too adorable!! xx

emily December 3, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

I've not been keeping up with my blog so well and have missed checking out others blogs! That card is so sweet! Hope you are enjoying the season so far....

Unknown December 3, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

She is absolutely adorable!!! We got our 1st "real" snow tonite w/ more possibly coming tomorrow.

jillconyers December 4, 2009 at 3:44 AM  

So cute. I think this is one of my all time favorite Toni-cards. I also think I've decided that next year my Christmas cards will be a stamping project.

Have a great day Toni!