Tuesday, November 03, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Sketch Challenge!


Hi all! I'm so excited about this week's TCP Tuesday because I'm getting to show a little sneak peek of the new holiday stamp sets coming next week from The Cat's Pajamas :) Leigh is hosting a sketch challenge, so hop over to her blog right here to get the sketch and all the details about playing along!
For my card I used the new "Give A Little" set - yep, the penguins are back! The patterned paper is from the "Mistletoe" collection by Making Memories - very holiday-ish! Be sure to check out cards from the rest of the Cat Pack throughout the week - you might get to see some more peeks of the new sets :)

7 comments:

Maureen November 3, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Aw, so cute! I am in the process of trying to decide how to do my cards this year.

It's much to stressful... ;)

Velta November 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

This is adorable!!! I read about Rob Thomas (one of my personal favorites)! Glad you got to see him in person Toni!!! Take care and come see me sometime!!

jillconyers November 5, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Love the card design. I'm still trying to decided what I want to do this year for Christmas cards.

Linda November 5, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Cute card, I do love penguins. Glad you had a great time at the Rob Thomas concert. .

Jenny Gropp November 5, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

i LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE it!!!!

Carol November 7, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

GORGEOUS, Toni! This card looks so nicely done, really like the images you use dand the PP works with the colors and images. NICE JOB! (I got these beauties from Alma at her Sac. show and I'm wild abou each of the new sets!) :) --- waving hello!

Karrie Baker November 7, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

What cute stamps! Can't wait to see the new release.

Your card is wonderful! I love it!