Saturday, October 17, 2009

Whipper Snapper Reindeer



Hi everyone - I hope your weekend is going well! Today's card was made using a layout from the Sweet Stop Sketches blog, and a stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs called "Chris Moose."
The patterned paper is from SEI, and I added some Stickles to the ornaments and the scarf to give the design more shine for the holidays :)
I'm going to get some stamping done today, and then tomorrow Jamie and I are going shopping for some birthday gifts for Nattie. Enjoy your Saturday!

6 comments:

Karrie Baker October 17, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

I LOVVVVVVVE this card!

Debbie October 17, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

cute card, I like the ribbon and bling brads

jillconyers October 19, 2009 at 4:07 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
jillconyers October 19, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

That is the cutest card ever. I'm always amazed by the little details of your cards.

Toni the deleted comment was me. Had a typo that I couldn't let go :)

Lisa Foster October 20, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

How adorable! Love the antler jewelery! :)

Tracy October 29, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

This came out SOOO cute Toni. Your coloring is smokin' hot. It looks like a card you would find in a store. I just LOVE the ornaments. They look like you can wear them!