Sunday, October 25, 2009

Definitely...pink :)


Here's the birthday girl after she got her hair colored yesterday :) It took longer than we thought because she ended up having to have it bleached first so that the color would stay on. When the stylist told us about the bleach, I almost changed my mind about letting her have it colored - that was a tough decision for this mom!
Jamie slept over at a friend's last night, and after we pick him up this afternoon we're going out for Nattie's belated ice cream birthday treat. Coldstone, here we come :)

10 comments:

SueB October 25, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Hey, the hair color's not permanent, and lets her assert her individuality ... so congrats to you and Nattie! Can you recall what you put your own Mom thru? I've gotta go call mine now!

jillconyers October 26, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

Happy Birthday Nattie :)

Yes, that is definitely pink :) What fun and the style is too cute. I had purple hair for a while in high school.

Alec will be 13 in Dec. It just doesn't seem possible.

Debbie October 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

She looks so cute with the pink streak. What a great mom you are for letting her be creative!

Sues October 26, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

I LOVE THE PINK!!! And the style is so cute on her! How exciting to be a teenager... and how lucky you are!! :) Hope you had some great treats at Coldstone... one of my favorite places!!!

Unknown October 27, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Wow - she really looks grown up now with that hair style!! I absolutely love it & the pink just expresses who Nattie is even more!!

Lisa Foster October 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Oh I just LOVE it! Please tell Nattie that I LOVE it! She looks sooooo Cool!!! I hope she had a fab birthday!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Janet October 28, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Now that is stylin'! Too fun! :-)

Tracy October 29, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

LOVE IT!! Not many people can pull off this color. Nattie look fantastic!!!
Hope you're feeling better Toni! It's definately going around. :(

Maureen November 3, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Awesome! Wish I were younger so I could do that... ;)

Carol November 7, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

PINK looks very chic on her! :) Congrats on having a teenager, you cool mom you!!! God bless! :)