Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TCP Tuesday!




Hi all! I hope you're having a great week :) This week I'm hosting TCP Tuesday, and I'm switching up the Inspiration Challenge - this week I'm challenging you to make any card (TCP stamps preferred, of course!) that includes:

Embossing (dry or wet)
Bling
At least 3 circles

I hope you will play along with us!! Here are all the details...




  • Post a link to your creation in the comments section for this post. You will have until midnight this Saturday, September 19th to play along.


  • If you post your card on SCS or PCP, be sure to include keyword TCPTUES76 so that we can find your work!


  • Alma will post all the entries the following week in her "Holey Moley Monday!" slideshow.


  • The Swanky Stamper will be announced on the first of each month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat's Pajamas website, where he/she will reign for the entire month.


For my card I used one of my favorite TCP sets: "You Sick Thing". The strip of paper down the left-hand side is dry-embossed using a Cuttlebug folder; the bling is down the right-hand side and in the corners, and I used circles for layers behind my stamped image. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

8 comments:

Lisa Foster September 15, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

This is pretty AND cute!!! Lovely papers...great design...fabby bling! My fave is the bedspread...does that come in a queen? :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Tracey September 15, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

This is fabulous Toni! I love it!! xx

Linda September 17, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

This is lovely. I really like the colors you used.

Alice September 17, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Neat challenge! I have been short on time this week, but I squeezed in some stamping time. Here is my card:
http://doublepurr.blogspot.com/2009/09/tcptues76.html

Carol September 17, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

OOOHHHH an task item challenge :) ; alrighty! will get working on it! :) Sounds like FUN!

Carol September 17, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

BTW, this card ROCKS! Really like the layering of the different pattern papers and that color combination is great! Like how you gave dimension to the image as well! Great job!

Chris September 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

here's my card
http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2009/09/ruff-day.html

Carol September 20, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Toni, here is my take on this week challenge; it was a blast, thanks! :)

http://scrapjust4fun.blogspot.com/2009/09/tcp-challenge-tcptues76.html