Friday, September 11, 2009

Featured Blogger Friday!


Hi everyone - this week I have a terrific Featured Blogger to share with you - Lisa Foster, and her blog "Stampin' for Sanity". I hope you'll hop over and say hi after reading all about Lisa and checking out a sample of her beautiful work on the right :) Not only is Lisa amazingly talented, she is also a super blogging friend - thanks, Lisa!!
Tell us a little about you: I have two grown kids, both in the military. One adorable granddaughter that will be 2 years old very soon. I'm married to a wonderful husband who supports my "Stamping Disorder" with a smile on his face (mostly). I have a dog that thinks he's a person, and a cat that thinks she's a dog. I'm a surgical nurse by trade, but am currently taking a sabbatical.
How long have you been blogging? I've been blogging about a year and a half and now all the friends I've made through blogging have become extensions of my family.
Why do you blog? I started blogging to share my cards and scrapbook pages with others, and to become part of the blogging community. I have learned so much from being a part of this crazy, cyberspace world!
What's your favorite topic to blog about? My favorite thing to blog about is still stamping and papercrafting.
Have you learned anything special from blogging? Oh, so many things! Probably the most important thing I've learned, though, is confidence. It means so much when someone leaves a compliment on your project. That has really helped me grow as a papercrafter by giving me courage to try new things!
What do you hope that people get out of reading your blog? Mostly I hope people get a smile. If they happen to pick up an idea, or be inspired by my work, great. But more so, I want people to feel happy and uplifted when they read my blog.
Can you give us links to 3 of your favorite blogs, and tell us what you like about them? Ha! Choose only 3??? I'm sorry...I just can't do it...when you see my blogroll, you'll know why - THOSE are all my favorite links!!

4 comments:

Janet September 11, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Lisa's work is beautiful! Thanks for sharing a little bit about her, Toni! I will be stopping by to visit her blog. :-)

Lisa Foster September 12, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Thank you so much for having me as your featured blogger. I am very honored!
Hugs,
Lisa

jillconyers September 13, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Lisa's blog is new to me and one I will be visiting again.

Maureen September 13, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Wonderful to find another new blog to read and gain inspiration from. Great interview Toni! And thank you for sharing your friends with us!