Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Color Challenge


As promised, here's my TCP Tuesday card for this week's Color Challenge, hosted by Jen :) Aren't the colors perfect for summer? I also used Jen's sketch from her "Sketch For You To Try" that she posts every Saturday - thanks, Jen! I challenged myself to use no patterned paper on this one - and it was very difficult for me!

I used TCP's "Fun in the Sun" set and also the new glitter and buttons from TCP. Poochie is definitely "Hot Stuff" on his surfboard :)

3 comments:

Sues July 28, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Adorable - love it!

Kerri July 29, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

This is so cute! I love the distressed edges : )

Tracy July 29, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

This came out soooo cute Toni. I hope to get to this challenge this week. Love these colors together. =)