Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday Penguins :)


Here are those snorkeling penguins again - this time I used them to make a birthday card :) I added some Paper Glaze to the dots on the inner tubes to make them shiny, and two of the penguins are popped off the page to add some dimension. The stamps I used are "By the Sea" and "Happy Birthday II".
Yesterday I went to school to help put together the registration packets for this year - between 2 of us we got just over 300 packets done in 4 hours - phew! It's just 3 weeks until school starts. On Monday we went shopping for sneakers and jeans for Nattie, along with some pillows and lamps for the guest room. Iain's sister arrives from Scotland on Friday for 10 days.
It was COLD here yesterday! We only got up to the mid-50s! It felt more like Fall than Summer :)

4 comments:

Tracey July 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Love these penguins. It's an adorable card Toni!

Tracy July 29, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Oh Toni this is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!All of these new sets are fabulous. I can't wait to ink this image up. All of your cards have inspired me.

Irasema July 29, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

I love it, my friend and i are having a birthday party for the two of us, and we really liked the idea of the penguins.

Linda Beeson July 30, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Adorable! I love that you colored each of the rings with different color schemes!