Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Monday!


Here's a bright and cheery card for a Monday. We had a great weekend; everyone got haircuts (no more grey for me, at least for a couple of weeks!) and I got some stamping done so that I'm caught up on my assignments before our trip. While I'm away, there will be an Artful INKables Blog Hop (July 15th) and a TCP Blog Surf (July 21st - combined with TCP Tuesday), so I will set posts up in advance for those :) A little cat also told me that there might be a sale going on at the end of this week, so stay tuned for that too...
Today's card is one I made last week. I used a stamp from Hero Arts and some red, yellow and green paper scraps. The tag shapes at the bottom of the card are Nestabilities dies. As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

SueB July 13, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Nice of you to provide the sunshine in case folkes are having a dreary Monday - TFS! We've had fab weather for a week or so now (tho' maybe I shouldn't jinx myself, eh?!)!

Anonymous July 13, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

WOW!!! I love the colors of this, it's striking! I wanted to let you know a bunch of Colorado bloggers are trying to get together at the stamp expo in Colorado Springs in August. What to come?!?!