Monday, July 13, 2009

Can you help?

I'm hoping to start up a weekly post on my blog - it'll be called "Featured Blogger Friday", and I'm planning to showcase one blog each week. The blog can be crafty or non-crafty, related to a specific topic or just someone's everyday writing; whatever you think is a great blog to share with the rest of us!

If you'd like to have your own blog showcased, or if you'd like to recommend a blog (or three!), send me an email to toners@wispertel.net with a link to the blog and why you think it should be featured, and I'll get this thing started in the next couple of weeks!! I know you all have some great sites bookmarked out there...I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comments:

Karrie Baker July 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

What a fantastic idea!! I will come up with a list and email it to you. Is that okay?