Sunday, May 03, 2009

Treat Box :)


I hope your weekend is going smoothly! Our basement leakage issue is still going on, but we'll get there :)
I've been working on some DT assignments, and this one is my non-card project for the "Celestial Bodies" set and the "Basic Sentiments" set by Artful INKables. I made the box using 2 sheets of cardstock and some directions from a tutorial on the Scor-Pal website right here. It was very easy to follow. I added some ribbon from Artful INKables too. The box is the perfect size for a little set of cards as a gift...
Enjoy the rest of the weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Elena May 4, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous box, Toni!

Kerri May 4, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

What a beautiful treat box! I love your coloring!

Janet May 5, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Love it! :-) Do you like your Scor-Pal, Toni? I'm seriously considering one...