Monday, May 04, 2009

Simple card :)


Here's a nice and easy card to start off the week. I made it with some scraps I had left over this past weekend...I thought about adding a sentiment, but then decided to just leave it blank for now - I can always add a sentiment later when I decide what to do with this particular card :)
Another busy week ahead; it's Teacher Appreciation Week, so I made packs of cards for Nattie and Jamie to give their teachers, along with a Starbucks card and a nice handwritten note from the kids. Nattie is having a camp-in at a museum on Thursday night with her science class (fun!!), so I have Friday off because I need to go to pick her up that morning. In between all that, Iain has to go to San Diego for 2 days (his favorite place!), so he'll get to escape the leaky basement for a little while. It's supposed to get nice and warm (and dry!) here as the week progresses, so fingers crossed that all the moisture dries out quickly...
Have a fantastic week! I'll be back tomorrow with this week's TCP Tuesday challenge - it's a color challenge!

5 comments:

Lisa May 4, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Great Spring card!

Unknown May 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

What a fun card! We got chocolate covered strawberries & chocolate covered pretzel sticks today for staff appreciation week. We're getting goodies ALL week!

Linda May 4, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Pretty card, I need to finish up a couple things for 2 teachers tomorrow.

Sues May 4, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Great everyday card! Hope you dry out this week! We're thinking of San Diego in July - your thoughts?

Janet May 5, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

What a simple, pretty design! Great way to use up leftovers.