Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TCP Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Hi all! This week for TCP Tuesday, Carole is hosting a super sketch challenge. I hope you can play along! All the details are over on Carole's blog :)
For my card, I turned the sketch upside down! That's what I like about sketch challenge - they don't have to be used completely "as is"; quite often if you rotate them, you can get a very different look to work with!
I used some patterned paper by K and Company, and I stamped "Gene" and the "Raining Wishes" sentiment on some deckled rectangles (Nestabilities dies).

5 comments:

Elena May 19, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

What a fun sketch!Love how you turned it! Really so many possibilities with one sketch!
And very cute card!

Lisa Foster May 19, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

How adorable! I love the sentiment! Hugs, Lisa

Sarah Coggins May 19, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

What fun! Love the little blocks of striped paper and the adorable "Gene" stamp. :)

emily May 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

The two rows of ribbon at the top are so nice...I have never thought to put them higher (usually I tie ribbon on near the center or bottom of the card)...really nice!

Janet May 19, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Super cute cards, Toni! Love the ribbon detail! And thanks to your inspiration, I now have Nesties in da house! :-)

Thanks, too, for stopping by my blog with your sweet comments. I sure appreciate it!