Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Coming next week from TCP!





So here's a peek at a project I made with the two new sets that will be available next Friday, May 29th from The Cat's Pajamas :) The "Happy Camper" set is soooo much fun - check out some of the images that I used here on the door hanger! The other new set is an alphabet set called "Nightie" - I used it to spell out "Welcome" across the top of the hanger. And the leaf trim along the bottom of the piece is also from something new that TCP will be carrying - ribbons (and buttons!). Yeah!

I'll have more TCP creations to share with you over the next few days, and also don't forget to stop by the other Cat Pack blogs (listed over on the right) to see more of the new releases :) Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Janet May 20, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Toni, this is adorable! I LOVE that Cosmo Cricket paper! Mr. Campy is one of my favorite lines ever! Too cute!

Sarah Coggins May 20, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

That door hanger is so cute! Love the fun little squirrel & bear and that cool font for "Welcome." tfs! :)

Linda Beeson May 20, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Yes, the images are entirely too cute but LOVE your little creation. How perfect are those papers!

Tracey May 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

This is so cute Toni! Love it!

Elena May 21, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Wow! The door hanger is so cute! Love your idea, Toni!!!

Velta May 21, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

I literally smiled when I saw this...you are so creative girl :)

Maureen May 24, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Awesome! I just love this Toni... you are so talented.

Carol May 30, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

Oh this is so creative, Toni!!! WOW, i am really liking the scene you created here! CUTE!!!