Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday!!

Yeah! I'm glad Friday is here! For us it's a foggy Friday - I could hardly see the kids out on the playground at lunchtime today!

This is an image I received in a swap several months ago; I believe it's from Hero Arts (correct me if I'm wrong, though!). I used some scraps of striped paper and some fun green ribbon from my stash :)

What are your weekend plans? I have a couple of projects to put together for Teacher Appreciation Week next week, I will be catching up on some stamp challenges, and - I will be inking up the new stamps that Alma sent to the TCP DT - they will be released very soon, and you're going to love these ones! That's all I can say!

One more thing - huge CONGRATS to Carol, who won the Swanky Stamper Award for April! You can read all about it here on Alma's blog :)

7 comments:

Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

What a fun card!! I love the colors :)

Lida May 1, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

How come your cards always look beautiful and mine look like something chew them lol! Love the color combination and stamp!!

Tracey May 1, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

This is a fantastic card Toni! Love it!!

Lisa Foster May 1, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

This is so pretty Toni! I love your colorful DP and super adorable image!
I'm going to a 12 hour crop tomorrow...Yay!! Hope you have a teriffic weekend! :) HUGS, L

mueppi May 2, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

Your card is wonderful, Toni!
I love the colours!
Hugs Gisela

Joanne Travis May 2, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

What a pretty and cheery card! Love the image, so beautifully colored and the stripes. Fabulous!

Carol May 3, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

ooohh.. this is PRETTY and so colorful!!! great background PPs - and that green ribbon is a NICE touch! and thanks so much, Toni - you know you and your creative postings are so much FUN, keeping me inspired!!! (ooooh... and thanks for the good news on an upcoming release of TCP stamps!)