Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shoot for the moon...


Here's another card made with the "Celestial Bodies" set from Artful INKables. I'm not sure how easy it'll be to see, but I painted the moon with some "Shimmerz" paint to give it a little glow :)
The patterned paper is from the "Green Stack" by Die Cuts With A View. 70% of the paper in the stack is recycled! The corner punch I used on a couple of the layers is one I've had for a few years. It's called the "Create-A-Corner Southwest" punch.
I hope you have a great day! I'm looking forward to "Survivor" tonight! :)

5 comments:

SueB April 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Oooh, you make me want to pull out my ol' SU celestial set - this is CUTE stuff, girl! And shimmerz is such a great idea for it too. I don't own any of it yet. So much to do, so little time ...

Elena May 1, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Very pretty! Love the corners and tread through it! Shimmerz do they magic!

KarenSue May 1, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

soooo pretty!

Linda May 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Pretty card!

Lida May 1, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

That is so pretty Toni, I love the green stack from DCWV too, as always beautiful work!