Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gift Card Holder :)





Hi there! I realized that I hadn't posted this project here on my blog yet; it's a gift card holder made by Creative Imaginations. It opens up to hold the card inside the little pocket, and is very easy to decorate with paper, punches, ribbon, and of course - stamps! I used the "Friendship Flowers" set from Artful INKables. The images are nice and bold, which makes them fun to color and cut out :) The "for you" sentiment stamp is one of the "Basic Sentiments" stamps.

4 comments:

Betty J Schaub April 22, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

wow! this is awesome!!! I might have to case it.

Sarah Coggins April 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

So cute! Love the orange color scheme and the daffodils. :)

SueB April 24, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

You enabler, you - I love every flower in this set AND your card - TFS and for the link! I've never made this type of holder for a gift card - just simple pockets, so I'll bookmark this to try it later!

Linda April 25, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

I love this. I may have to buy a couple of these holders for the end of the school year.