Monday, April 27, 2009

A day at home...


Jamie and I are home from school today; he has a really bad cold, and I don't think his teacher would appreciate me sending him to school :) The good thing is that it gives me time to do some housework, laundry, to start my paper for school (due tonight!) and perhaps even to stamp!
Today's card is one I made with a stamp set from Gina K. Designs. The set is called "Framed Friends". Tons of fun for those of us who love to color! The patterned paper is from Crate Paper.
So, have a terrific Monday! I'll be back tomorrow with the TCP Tuesday Inspiration Challenge :)

4 comments:

Elena April 27, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Hope Jamie will feel better very soon!
Your card is so cute! I love this snail mail stamp!

Janet April 28, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Hope your son feels better soon!
This is an adorable design, Toni! Love it!

Tracey April 28, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

This is so cute Toni!! Love it! I hope your little guy feels better soon!

Sarah Coggins April 29, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

What a cute card! Love the color scheme. Hope Jamie is feeling better. :)