Thursday, April 23, 2009

Circle challenge from circle journal group :)


Rhonda from our Circle Journal group challenged us to make a project using at least one circle :) Here's my card!

For this one I used my Nestabilities dies; I also used a die to cut out the card shape (scalloped circle). And - there are no stamps on this one! I was going to add a sentiment, but I decided I like it just the way it turned out here :) I added dots for details with my gel pens, and the brad in the center is a fuzzy velvet black brad.

7 comments:

Heather April 23, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

That's adorable!

Unknown April 23, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Awesome job Toni!!!! I love this - so springy & cheery! I'm still working out the final details of my challenge. It needs something, I just can't figure out what???? Ugh....

Betty J Schaub April 23, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

What a beauty!!!

Sarah Coggins April 23, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Fabulous! I love all the circles and the eye catching colors. :)

Debbie April 23, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

So pretty, I love the layered flowers!

Janet April 24, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Wow, it's so pretty! Love the little details, Toni. I have that same set of Nestabilities and love it!

Elena April 24, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

It is so beauitful, Toni! I really love the flower in the center!