Monday, March 30, 2009

"Orange You Sweet"


One of the sets I got to work with this month from Artful INKables is the "Orange You Sweet" set. It includes the orange juice image shown here, an orange tree and the adorable "Orange You Sweet" sentiment. The "Congratulations" sentiment I used on the box here is from Artful INKables' "Basic Sentiments" set.
I decided to try and make one of the "2-5-7-10" boxes I've seen directions for over on Splitcoast Stampers. This box is made from a single 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock and is really pretty simple to assemble once the initial scoring is done. I'm pleased with my first try!

6 comments:

Sarah Coggins March 30, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

Too cute! What a great little gift box and love the tropical green & orange color combo. tfs! :)

LorettaL March 30, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

I adore this little box!!! I've never made one, but I think you have just inspired me!

Unknown March 30, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

This would make a cute gift box/bag!
Hey - slide on over to my blog for a fun play along game!
Thinking of you!

Elena March 31, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

I really love the color of this box! It goes so well with the main image! Very beautiful!

Linda April 2, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

This is cute! Thanks for the link, I'm going to put this on my list of things to try.

Janet April 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

What an adorable design! I'll have to try it. Love the colors you chose!