Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog tag - 7th photo :)


I got tagged by my good friend Patti :) For this one you need to:


Go to the photos folder on your computer.

Go to the seventh folder of photos.

Go to the seventh photo.

Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.

Invite seven friends to join.


The photo that I came up with is one I took of Nattie in 2005 when we lived in Southern CA - we had a day at Newport Beach :) Patti, thanks for making me dig through these! Nattie was only 8 when this was taken!
So now, I'm tagging:
and Denise
Have fun! I'll be back tomorrow with TCP Tuesday :)

6 comments:

Debbie March 31, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

What a fun picture. She has grown up so much since then!

Elena March 31, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

What a fun picture! Thank you for sharing, Toni!

jillconyers March 31, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Great photo! BTW, I love Newport Beach :)

Unknown April 1, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

I can't believe how much she's grown up in 4 years! WOW!!!
Thanks for playing!

Gabrielle April 1, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

awww look at that face! CUTE!

Linda April 2, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Cute photo! Thanks for the tag too!