Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a terrific weekend. Thank you for all the "welcome home" comments! We had a very quiet weekend here; Nattie and Iain both have really bad colds so we took it easy. I got some stamping done; I was playing with the new sets from Artful Inkables - I got 2 cards and 2 non-card projects done! It was so nice to sit, stamp and relax.

Jamie had his swimming lesson on Sunday morning, and he did a fantastic job! He jumped in at the deep end and swam all the way to the other end of the pool. He has overcome a lot of his fears in a short time since we switched to private lessons; it's a much more comfortable situation for him.

Today I'm going back to school. We have a busy couple of weeks ahead with the state testing going on for our 3rd, 4th and 5th graders and all the administration that goes along with it :) When I get home today I'll photograph some of the cards I made yesterday so that I can get them posted on here. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

bummer on the kiddos, i have a sick one today too. glad your back, can't wait to see some toni orignals :)

Velta March 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Hey girl ~ Sorry that your kids are sick...glad that you are back and that you had some stampin time to yourself...Cannot wait to see what you have come up with using your Artful INKables images :)

Sues March 2, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Happy Monday! Hope Nattie and Iain are feeling better now!

Elena March 3, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Sorry to hear that your kids are sick...I hope they get well soon!
Can't wait to see your new stamped projects!