Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dog Nap :)


Check out this fun image from "Shirley's 2 Girls" - isn't the sentiment just perfect for that little dog? :) The stamp is called "Dog in Chair". I used patterned paper from Crate Paper (I love everything from CP!), colored the image with pencils and blended the color with odorless mineral spirits, then added some bling.
After a very, very mild winter, we're now expecting a large snowstorm tomorrow - we might get as much as a foot of snow, according to some forecasts. However, the forecasters haven't been too accurate this year - so we'll wait and see. Have a great Wednesday!

7 comments:

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

First of all, LOVE the banner!!!!!!
I love this image, I'm gonna have to go find it.
Hope you don't get the snow, I'm not looking forward to it. I'm hoping they are wrong too!!!!

Sarah Coggins March 25, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

What a cute stamp! :D I think my cat's also live by that motto. haha

Love the new title banner for your blog! :) And also hoping you all don't get all of that snow. Doesn't the weather up there know it's spring?

Heather March 25, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

So cute! I love your new banner, btw. Very nice! That was fast too!

Lisa March 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Like the new banner! How did you make it?

Lisa

Unknown March 25, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

So - what's the poop scoop on the new banner. DO tell! As for the snow - not feeling too sorry for you as we had almost 100" this season!

Elena March 25, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

What a fun card! Hope forecast was wrong!

Darcey March 26, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Love the new blog look! Great job!
Love the card, TFS!