Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Hearts Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! I thought today would be a good day to post the card I made for my "Seasoned CJ Survivors" challenge. Patti asked us all to create something that includes blue, brown, and green, and also a red heart.
For my card I used this adorable ladybug image from Gina K Designs ("Framed Friends" set). Isn't it sweet?? I colored the image with my Copics. As for the red heart, I didn't have any sparkly red heart brads, so I put red Stickles on a silver heart brad, and it worked just fine! Crafters are great improvizers :)
So, just for fun, here's a list of 10 things I love (not including family, friends or pets). Feel free to play along and post a list on your blog if you'd like:
Earl Grey tea
The smell of new patterned paper :)
Bread (in any form!)
Looking at snow that hasn't been walked on yet
The sound of my kids' belly laughs
Quiet time
Teaching kids or adults something they didn't know before
A good Indian curry!
That satisfying feeling at the end of a fantastic book
Long weekends!

7 comments:

Lisa February 14, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Too cute Toni!!!


Lisa

Debbie February 14, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Very cute, Happy Valentines Day!

Linda February 14, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Very cute ladybug! I also love the smell of new pattern paper. Basic Grey is my favorite. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Tracey February 14, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

An adorable card Toni!! xx

Elena February 14, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Very sweet card, Toni! I love the colors you used!!!

Sues February 14, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Great card - love your improve move!!!

Unknown February 15, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Very, very nice....but I never had any doubt!
Take care of yourself this week & give gramps a hug from me.
Thinking of you & lifting you up in prayers.