Sunday, January 04, 2009

Swell News :)


This is a card I made for this week's "Who's That Girl?" challenge for My Favorite Things. I used the featured stamp set, and one of my favorite patterned paper stacks from Die Cuts with a View. I believe it's called "Nana's Nursery" :)
How was your weekend? We got all our holiday decorations taken down and the house got a well-needed clean! It looks so nice now - at least for today, right?
We still have one more day off; school starts on Tuesday. Tomorrow Iain is taking the kids snow tubing, and I'm going down to Denver to get a facial - I have a gift certificate to use up from our anniversary. Sounds like a nice day to me!!

7 comments:

Heather January 5, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Love the card! Have fun getting pampered!

Janet January 5, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Super cute card! Love the layers and mixed patterns.

It does feel good to take all of the decorations down, but what a chore! Enjoy your last day before school starts!

Tracey January 5, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

A very pretty card!! Enjoy your day for you!!

Unknown January 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

A facial - how wonderful!!! I have a gift certificate for a massage - I'm gonna call after school today & get it scheduled! It sounds really, really good right now!

Linda January 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Pretty card! Enjoy your facial.

:Jayne January 5, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Love the card!
Don't you just love facials? Mine's Wednesday!

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

What a fantastic card Toni! Great colours too!