Thursday, January 01, 2009

A New Year!




Today was a pretty laid-back day for us; we stayed home this morning and I got a little stamping done :) In the afternoon we went to the movies and saw "Despereaux"; it was cute although not as good as I thought it would be. The kids liked it.


Tomorrow Iain and Nattie are going skiing, and I'm taking Jamie to the Denver Art Museum. I found a book called "The Art Book for Children" for him for Christmas, and we have read it twice already. Needless to say, he's pretty excited about tomorrow :)
Today's card is a super-simple one; it's made with patterned paper by SEI, and a "thanks" sentiment by Stampin' Up. Thanks for stopping by - have a super Friday!!

7 comments:

Karrie Baker January 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Love, LOVE, LOVE that yummy paper! Great card Toni! :)

Janet January 2, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Awesome card, Toni! Love that paper!

Linda January 2, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Pretty card, enjoy the museum!

Lily January 2, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

very wonderful

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

This is such a striking card Toni - it's simply elegant!

I also wanted to let you know that I've left you a little something over on my blog too!

Happy New Year!

emily January 3, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Love your card...I have that SEI paper and I've been trying to figure out what to do with it! Love your idea.

Lisa Foster January 4, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Great card Toni! Great paper too! I really like you new profile picture too!