Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tote-ally fantastic!


This is a card I made the other day with one of the sets released this month by My Favorite Things. It's a shopping-themed set called "Tote-ally Fantastic" :) This card is a little more detailed than I usually make, but I really enjoyed the change! There's some hand stitching, lots of coloring and lots of cutting!
I'm taking Nattie out shopping this morning; she needs some new sneakers before going back to school next week. Hopefully we'll find some on sale! Have a great Wednesday!

8 comments:

Heather December 31, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Cute!!!

Tracey December 31, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

This card is fantastic!!

Linda December 31, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

I love the colors on this card. Happy New Year!

Debbie December 31, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

But worth the effort, what a cute card!

jillconyers December 31, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Awestruck by your talent! I look forward to seeing what you create in the new year.

Happy new year Toni!

Sues December 31, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Cute card! Happy New Year!

Lisa Foster January 1, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

This is adorable!!! Your are so good! :) Happy Happy New year to you and your family. May God bless you with all of the wonderful joys this life brings! Big Hugs to you, my friend!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas January 1, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

So so cute. Love your coloring. Happy New Year to you and your family too! Chris