Thursday, December 04, 2008

Snow! And the latest news...


It's snowing here right now; just light snow for the moment but we're expecting it to get heavier this afternoon. Driving in the snow is not one of my favorite things to do, so hopefully it'll stay light until I get home from work in the early afternoon :) Some of the forecasts are saying we could get between 5 and 10 inches of snow with this storm.


Iain left this morning to fly back to Scotland; he'll be back on Monday. In the meantime, I have lots of pre-cutting to do for my FUNraiser class on Saturday! My good friend Sue is coming here straight from work on Friday and will sleep over so that she can be here for the class :)


Another piece of fun news: my fellow TCP DT member (and super all-around gal) Karrie made it on to the design team for Odd Bird Planet! GO KARRIE! I know that she has been a huge fan of OBP for a long time and I love it when people then get to work even more with the products that they love :) Congrats!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

Almost three inches here. I hate driving in the snow and bundling three little ones to drag out in it!! Hope you don't get too much!

swordsandswimmers December 4, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

LAst year you had a link to a website where your could cut out your own snowflake...do you remember what it was? THe kids were asking about it yesterday. Enjoy the snow..

Benita December 4, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Keep the snow out there please! :)

Sarah Coggins December 4, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Hope the snow stays minimal until you are safely home! :)

emily December 4, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

Hope your ride was a safe one! I am also nervous driving in the snow....

Good luck with your class! Have fun...

Sues December 4, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! But let it stop by tomorrow so I can get there!!! Can't wait!!!

Karrie Baker December 4, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Awww, thanks Toni! You are the best! :)

Enjoy the snow for me. You know how jealous I am! I would trade scorpians for that wonderful white stuff ANY day!

Good luck with your class tomorrow, I am sure you are going to do GREAT! :)

jillconyers December 5, 2008 at 3:41 AM  

Congrats to Toners' friend, Karrie! We've had a few days of flurries. I'm looking forward to seeing and photographing the first blanket of snow.

Darcey December 5, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Good luck with your class on Saturday! Hope the snow is light!

Noelia December 5, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

No snow here yet but it was chilly today. No complaints though because I know that in no time at all we'll have our fair share of snow...it's Canada after all ;)