Sunday, December 07, 2008

Great class!

I held my FUNraiser class for the school yesterday and it was a great success! The ladies all loved the projects that we made, and I even sold out of the extra kits that I had prepared too! I will be donating 75% of the total sales back to our PTA, which will be a nice chunk of change between the class fees and my additional sales. Thank you, ladies!!

I picked up Sue on Friday night; she got the bus straight from work to the stop at Aspen Park, about 20 mins from my house. We went and picked up pizza for dinner before heading back to the house. It was cool that she was able to sleep over and participate in the class the next day :)

After the class, we headed down the mountain. We had dinner at Applebee's and then went to Kohl's to pick up some jeans for Nattie - why do those kids just keep on growing? What's with that? :)

What are your plans for today? The kids and I are staying home and won't be going anywhere except out to walk Tasha this afternoon. I have some cards to make for some challenges this week, as well as a paper that's due tomorrow night for school. Have an AWESOME Sunday!

4 comments:

Lisa December 7, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Great to hear everything went well! Debbie and I really wanted to fly out for your class. Maybe next time give us a few months notice and we will!

Lisa

Karrie Baker December 7, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

You are a very busy girl! So glad to hear that your class went well and you were able to raise some moola for your fundraiser, that is AWESOME!!! I hope your Sunday is a relaxing one!

Anonymous December 7, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

WOW, congrats on all the sucess!

Debbie December 7, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Glad the class went well. Lisa and I were trying to figure out how we could be there for it but maybe next time!